My Community Directory for Community Organisations
My Community Directory is committed to maintaining an online directory that is FREE for community organisations to list and manage their information, and FREE for the public to access.
My Community Directory is a digital library of community information that is used by the Public, Community Organisations and Governments to find help, get involved and stay connected locally in a single, simple to use platform.
Every organisation that has a listing on the My Community Directory website is a member of the My Community Directory platform. To view the terms and conditions of membership of the platform click here.
Community organisations who are members of the directory automatically qualify for Free Listing Access:
- The ability to have a public listing (find and be found)
- List multiple services/programs in multiple locations (describe your organisation)
- Access to edit their listing(s) (change as needed)
- Manage platform access for all users in all locations within their organisation (internally share and manage access to the platform)
- Download information about their listings (your information is yours)
Organisations may take advantage of Paid Listing Access. This will allow the organisation to interact with information in the directory in different ways. The categories of features are broken into:
- Team Features which improve the organisation’s ability to manage their internal processes, detailed statistics of how their listings are being used and broad statistics about similar services in their region.
- Network Features which improve an organisation’s ability to understand how they fit into the broader community, capacity / population modelling plus mechanisms to better engage with their peers in the region.
There are also a range of features that some organisations, government and councils around the country can access to:
- Find specialist assistance for clients with high needs,
- Identify local community partners for collaboration or coordination of community activities,
- Research your local community for environmental scans, grant applications and client opportunities